ITIN Processing

Tax Accountants in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

Tax Preparers New Jersey

We are the best in our industry, and here’s why..


Our agents are trained and authorized by the IRS as Certifying Acceptance Agents (CAA)


Apply for your ITIN and file your tax return all in one place to save time and eliminate stress.

Have you applied for a Social Security Number with the Social Security Administration? If No, please click the Apply for an SSN button below to fill out the application.

Apply for a Social Security Number

Did you get a rejection letter from the Social Security Administration? If yes, click the Start ITIN Application button below

Start ITIN Application*ITIN Exception to the Rule


You don’t have to send your documents to the IRS by mail – we will certify your documents for you!


The IRS streamlined the number of documents the agency accepts as proof of identity and foreign status to obtain an ITIN. There are 13 acceptable documents. Each document must be current and contain an expiration date. IRS will accept documents issued within 12 months of the application if no expiration date is normally available.  Documents must also show your name and photograph, and support your claim of foreign status. Below is the list of the only acceptable documents:

  • Passport (stand-alone document) *
  • National identification card (must show photo, name, current address, date of birth, and expiration date)
  • U.S. driver's license
  • Civil birth certificate (required for dependents under 18 years of age)
  • Foreign driver's license
  • U.S. state identification card
  • Foreign voter's registration card
  • U.S. military identification card
  • Foreign military identification card
  • Visa
  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) photo identification
  • Medical records (dependents only - under 6)
  • School records (dependents only - under 14, under 18 if a student)

*A passport is the only document that proves both identity and foreign status.  For dependents, the passport must have a date of entry to be a stand-alone document, unless the dependent is from Military Overseas. If a passport is submitted, a combination of two or more documents must be submitted to meet the document requirements.


Our CAA agents have direct communication with the IRS ITIN office via telephone and email

For any questions, visit the FAQ page.

Contact Bose Tax & Accounting LLC - Tax & Accounting Firm in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

Get in Touch with us today for a


Call Us Today

Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017

Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017

Have questions about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017? Check out our frequently asked questions.

Learn More

Send Us Your Tax Documents

Send Us Your Tax Documents

Download our secure app to upload your tax documents - safely and securely.

Download App

Sign Up for
Our Newsletter

Get weekly tax tips and monthly accounting
newsletter from Bose Tax & Accounting LLC!!!

Sign Up Now


Individual Taxpayer
Identification Number

know more

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid