What Documents Do I Need to Provide?

Author: Mock Webware |

To get your ITIN, you typically need to provide 2 types of documents:

  1. Identification Documentation – Typically a valid passport. If you do not have a valid passport, we will provide you a List of Alternate ID’s you can instead.
  2. Supporting Documentation – Based on the reason why you are applying for an ITIN, we will properly instruct you on how to provide your supporting documents after you fill out the ITIN application and we review your application.

Read More Blog Articles