9. How can I pay the balance due/owe amount to the Department?

Author: Mock Webware |

If you have a balance due /owe an amount on your tax return, you can make payment to the departments by one of the following methods.

  • Using the Auto withdrawal facility while filing your tax returns (i.e. before April 15th, 2019).
  • Making online payment (using your credit card, debit card, etc.)
  • Paying through paper check along with Payment Vouchers.

Read More Blog Articles